1. get rid of grammar mistake
2. refer to COPYING-PLAIn correctly as the filename
3. be more explicit on "shipping source" due to ambiguity (this makes it what
it was intended to be and that is GPL compatible).
this does not modify the LGPL libs... or GPL apps etc. - only those using the
original COPYING from e. author and dates at the top remain the same.
SVN revision: 38569
Python script that outputs both console and html comparison
sheets/table for results, a good run is:
expedite -e x11 -a > expedite-x11.log
expedite -e xr -a > expedite-xr.log
expedite -e gl -a > expedite-gl.log
# text, with colors!
expedite-cmp -p expedite-x11.log expedite-xr.log expedite-gl.log
expedite-cmp -p -r html expedite-x11.log expedite-xr.log expedite-gl.log > expedite-cmp.html
SVN revision: 38553
Don't use the broken GAPI anymore for them. Use instead an undocumented
function (yes, *undocumented*) to manage hardware keys. It's used
with both gapi and framebuffer backends.
* clean correctly the memory on errors in engine_software_16_wince_args()
SVN revision: 34651
* add -datadir option in command line, so that the data directory can be
specified with command line. Best way to manage data dir with Windows
CE OS, which does not support env variables...
SVN revision: 34402