For a while now I had strange races during make install on Jenkins where some
image files either already existed or chmod was called on files not there yet.
It took some digging but it turns out commit
8dcd5207cc broke this as a side effect. The black
magic that already installed the files JP refers to is sitting in
data/Makefile.am. It is plain autofoo stuff and just includes the images
Makefile to get the list of files.
JP was correct though that the glayer files have not been installed into the
correct subdir. Fixing this as well here.
combobox: add Multiple selection feature
This exposes problems with name clashes and behaviour change for the legacy API.
Revert for now and we can revisit for 1.19.
Git revert got to confused as this was committed before we merged elm in. I did
the revert manually.
After this commit you will find a new icon theme in your system,
it is called Enlightenment-X and is build using the same icons used
in the elm theme. Using this theme you can have non-efl
and efl apps to use the same icons.
#StupidAutotools that require me to list each icon and each folder
to be able to install them
While we used different variation of mkdir -p all over we also had spots
where we did not use the option. This is one step in trying to make our
build system ready for parallel install. Using something like -j 10 even
for the install should help to speed up our jenkins jobs as well as distcheck.
The SCRIPTS macro will add the executable flag (+x) to the Python scripts ; but as
these do not have a shebang (#!/bin/python) and we are executing them explicitly with
"python ...", it is useless. Plus, some build environments will issue a warning about
Reviewers: tasn, JackDanielZ
Differential Revision: https://phab.enlightenment.org/D1469
Signed-off-by: Cedric BAIL <firstname.lastname@example.org>
this adds a slave process that is useful on nvidia drivers as there
isn't another way to get vsync evenys (that i know about). i need to
make another slave process to that includes a dri2 protocol
implementation since mesa has now hidden its dri2 symbols.
This allows people to disable the building of anything GUI related.
In my case, it is used for servers.
I encourage anyone that think they can do a better patch to improve it,
as i dislike having to add all those AM_CONDITIONAL().
Maybe the macros should be improved.
If you install the efl to a different path than the one gdb was installed to
either set gdb's data dir, or just symlink the file to the other prefix.
You can still use the old method of just loading the module.
it was failing:
- leaving missing objects (.edj, .la)
- eo was not building its examples automatically with --enable-always-build-examples
- make dist with '--enable-always-build-examples' was not including 'src/examples'
plus lots of ignored files due test changes.
SVN revision: 82894
This one was a painful bitch. The edbus2 port was quite broken, mainly
leaking eina_stringshare and also not adding the '\0' to the strings
that are represented as bytearray (paths cannot be utf8 to avoid
Emotion plugin was also quite bogus and the video thumbnail as edje
(animated) is not working yet due bug in Edje_Edit api -- someone
needs to investigate this, seems strange.
Emotion plugin also had a bug that it was deleting the object from
inside object callback.
Now it seems to work. Please report if it does not.
SVN revision: 82675
we were using "" for locale that made eina_prefix think that we did
not had a common prefix.
take the time and add a magic file "checkme" to be checked at runtime
to validate stuff.
also made the binaries be searched in MODULE_ARCH namespace.
SVN revision: 82507
Carefully compared 'svn export' and 'make dist' results and couple of
files were missing.
* Makefile.am: removed all .pc from EXTRA_DIST, we shouldn't
distribute them here as they will contain ./configure data such as
* src/Makefile.am: moved all if-endif to files, otherwise EXTRA_DIST
won't work properly. We must EXTRA_DIST outside of the if-endif
* static_libs/liblinebreak: removed couple of unused files.
SVN revision: 82241
this is still in progress, mostly the multisense stuff is pending.
it seems that when we merge ecore_audio in edje the libremix and
similar are gone, at least from Edje, and will be in ecore_audio
itself (or pulseaudio).
* __UNUSED__ to EINA_UNUSED
* binaries (epp, embryo_cc, edje_cc) now consider EFL_RUN_IN_TREE and
will assume the binaries are still not installed, running from
build tree location (needs more testing, maybe doesn't work with
srcdir != builddir, still doesn't solve cross compile builds)
SVN revision: 82139
stepping over Eo.
To do it:
- Write in ~/.gdbinit "source prefix/share/eo/eo_step.py" (prefix is usually/opt/e17)
- in gdb, when arriving to eo_function (eo_do, eo_do_super), execute
eo_step. This script will step into the code until it reaches a function
that doesn't belong to libeo.
Because of a bug in gdb that will be fixed in 7.6, if after having used the
script once, you rerun your application and reexecute the script, a
segmentation fault can occur. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Signed-off-by: Daniel Zaoui <email@example.com>
SVN revision: 80760
I've tested make -j 3 install and it works nicely
I've tested expedite with software and opengl xlib,
and it works. Not tested other engines, so please
report any problems (engines or other) on the ML.
TODO: examples and tests, I'll add them later
ISSUE: Eina_Unicode size check. It indirectly depends on
eina_config.h, which is created at the end of the
configure script. So its size is always 0. I don't
know how that size is used, so I can't do a lot,
SVN revision: 78895