blob: 14dceb315922321fa8d437667413224c421739a6 (plain
~~Title: Ephoto ~~
# Ephoto - A Comprehensive Image Viewer Using EFL #
[Download Ephoto 1.5 Final](http://www.smhouston.us/ephoto/)
Ephoto is an image viewer and editor written using the *Enlightenment Foundation Libraries(EFL)*. It focuses on simplicity and ease of use, while taking advantage of the speed and small footprint provided by EFL. View Ephoto’s project page on the [Enlightenment wiki](https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/projects/ephoto). You can also download Ephoto's source code from the [Enlightenment git repository](https://git.enlightenment.org/apps/ephoto.git).
## Screenshots ##
## Features ##
* Browsing the filesystem and displaying images in an easy to use grid view.
* Browsing images in a single image view format.
* Viewing images in a slideshow.
* Editing your images with features, such as cropping, auto enhance, blurring, sharpening, brightness/contrast/gamma adjustments, hue/saturation/value adjustments, and color level adjustment.
* Applying artistic filters to your images, such as black and white and old photo.
* Drag And Drop file operations to easily maintain your photo directories.
If you have feedback, feature requests, or bug reports, please [open a ticket](https://phab.enlightenment.org).