blob: 59539b7a6c31e85274b2d10cc0316213759bc8c3 (plain
~~Title: Developer Guides in C~~
# Beta API C Programming Guides #
This section of the Enlightenment Wiki offers reference guides for the most commonly-used features of the Enlightenment Foundation Libraries (EFL) and associated infrastructure. These guides are designed to supplement and support the step-by-step tutorials, which are written as a starting point for beginners who have not previously programmed using EFL.
> The guides in this section use the latest beta release of the API, as noted in [Developing with the Enlightenment Foundation Libraries](/develop/start.md#Current_vs._Beta). Versions of these guides written for the current release can be found in the [Legacy section of the website](/develop/legacy/program_guide/start).
* [Eina Programming Guide](eina/)
* [Main Loop Programming Guide](core/main-loop.md)
* [IO Programming Guide](core/io.md)
* [Events Programming Guide](core/events.md)
* [User Interface Sizing Programming Guide](c/ui/sizing.md)
* [User Interface Focus Programming Guide](ui/focus.md)
* [EFL C Porting Guide](porting-guide.md)