blob: 199f21b554a7d79d8d96cb5f0d1e85d100e62bb7 (plain
~~Title: Developer Guides~~
# Beta API C Programming Guides #
This section of the Enlightenment Wiki offers reference guides for the most commonly-used features of the Enlightenment Foundation Libraries (EFL) and associated infrastructure. These guides are designed to supplement and support the step-by-step tutorials, which are written as a starting point for beginners who have not previously programmed using EFL.
> The guides in this section use the latest beta release of the API, as noted in [Developing with the Enlightenment Foundation Libraries](https://www.enlightenment.org/develop/start.md#Current_vs._Beta). Versions of these guides written for the current release can be found in the [Legacy section of the website](https://www.enlightenment.org/develop/legacy/program_guide/start).
* [Eina Programming Guide](/develop/guides/c/eina/)
* [Main Loop Programming Guide](/develop/guides/c/core/main-loop.md)
* [IO Programming Guide](/develop/guides/c/core/io.md)
* [Events Programming Guide](/develop/guides/c/core/events.md)
* [User Interface Sizing Programming Guide](/develop/guides/c/ui/sizing.md)
* [User Interface Focus Programming Guide](/develop/guides/c/ui/focus.md)
* [EFL C Porting Guide](/develop/guides/c/porting-guide.md)