blob: 8083814399eb4bfa522dbac1ad469c20a30edf53 (plain
=== EFL 1.21.0 betaa 1 ===
* //2018-07-25 - by Stefan Schmidt//
This first beta release for 1.21 brings a number of fixes over the alpha release. A working wayland build from the tarballs for example. We still have some open issues before we can go further with the release. We appreciate any tester of this to let us know about problems. This goes for packaging, testing with efl based applications, integration into your systems, etc.
| http://download.enlightenment.org/rel/libs/efl/efl-1.21.0-beta1.tar.xz | 1f39e3746e00c0cde83eb0fbf2dc631ed896b1ca0ae291bf0eaffb040367f125 |
* ecore-con/proxy_helper: fix in-tree run path (T6713)
* efreet: simplify and fix efreetd launch (T6713)
* build: always check for fork() and clearenv()
* popup: fix popup sizing when scroll enabled. (T6886)
* evas gl-x11 engine - nvidia driver - fix performance drop
* canvas vg_loader: close opened file after using it.
* elm/win: correctly track and set x11 shaped state
* evas textblock: adds missing legacy types
* canvas render: stop render_pre/post cb if it didn't render.
* Evas text textblock: call evas_font_free even on null fonts
* emile image: close file properly.
* examples/evas: do not attempt to free animator on window delete (T7000)
* ecore_evas: when window resized in ecore_evas, check evas rotate state.
* elm_code: (cherry-pick) Fix cusor pos after newline when indenting with tabs
* ecore x - fix vsync to not block amdgpu drivers
* elm_code_widget: resize cursor at time of font change. (T6470)
* evas canvas: fix not to trigger unnecessary events.