sysactions more comprehensive and able to handle multiple groups a user
is a member of - config modified to handle common ones i find on debian
and ubuntu that "console" users tend to be added to. add divider in config
menu. work a tad more on fm2 dnd.
SVN revision: 26186
1. cleaned up actions for restart and exit
2. made main menu cleaner in just using the actions
3. added ilits unselect calls for ilist smart and widget
4. patch for cpufreq to set all cpu clocks
5. fix battery module to handle broken acpi impl's that don't report drain rate
6. add e_sys subsystem - for executing system sensitive stuff like halt, reboot
suspend, hibernate etc. this also covers exit, restart and logout. logout
is currently dormant and just an action - not bound or in a menu. not
complete anyway (no code for it). halt and reboot should probably use
logout logic to shut down apps - i will recycle it. i added a suid root
binary to do the actions - uses a system config (default one supplied that
is secure - root will need to modify it to allow things).
7. fixed suid install hook for cpufreq
8. added sysconf dir to build for sys config file.
9. pants on
SVN revision: 25395