As I've said before, I'm attached a patch for minor bugs in the e17 again.
Please take a look at attached patch.
01. missing E_FREE(wev) if zone is null
File: src/bin/e_actions.c: 1467
Function: ACT_FN_GO_EDGE macro function
null check of zone and wev, it would be better to separate them.
02. dead code
File: src/bin/e_configure.c: 338
03. array buf might be overwritten by "buf[i] = '\0'"
File: src/bin/e_eap_editor.c: 412
04. missing null check
Function: e_fm2_icon_get: 2196
It would be better to check ic->info.file in e_fm2_icon_get
before passing to _e_fm2_file_is_edje because it doesn't check
05. array 'path' might be overwritten by "path[i + 1] = XXX"
File: src/bin/e_fm.c: 4299
06. missing null check
File: src/bin/e_fm_device.c: 468
If the null pointer is passed to e_fm2_device_mount_find,
then it attempt to compare string using strncmp without null
-> real_path = _e_fm2_dev_path_map: this function could return null.
-> sd->realpath = real_path;
07. missing free(fstrip)
File: src/bin/e_import_config_dialog.c: 34
08. missing _module_free(cfm)
File: src/bin/e_int_config_modules.c: 530
09. missing free(class) in for loop
File: src/bin/e_int_menus.c: 1187
10. missing free(roots)
File: src/bin/e_main.c: 1646
Actually only e_win_init function could return 0.
But I've added free to other codes for the consistency.
11. missing null check of 'es->cfg'
File: src/bin/e_shelf.c: 2583
'es->cfg' might be null. please look at e_shelf_position_calc.
12. no ect->category check before comparing string values
File: src/bin/e_theme.c: 387
I'm not sure, but inner if block checks ect->category before
deleting a string.
13. missing E_FREE(wcb) in while loop
File: src/bin/e_widget_ilist.c: 146
14. dereferencing freed pointer 'entry'
File: src/modules/quickaccess/e_mod_quickaccess.c: 583
15. missing E_FREE(trov)
File: src/modules/tiling/e_mod_tiling.c: 3106
Thanks & Regards,
SVN revision: 80231
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [E-devel] [RFC] Virtual desktop window profile
I've attached 4th patch. May the 4th be with you.
ecore patch has been merged with efl and all files are based on r80123.
Thanks & Regards,
------- Original Message -------
Sender : Daniel Juyung Seo<email@example.com>
Date : 2012-12-04 01:55 (GMT+09:00)
Title : Re: Re: [E-devel] [RFC] Virtual desktop window profile
It looks ok to me.
Sorry but can you re-generate the patch according to the recent ecore
merge to efl single tree?
Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)
On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 12:29 AM, Gwanglim Lee <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dear Raster and Daniel Juyung Seo,
I've attached 3rd patches and test_config according to your reviews.
These are based on r79782.
[elementary & ecore]
1. "profile,set" -> "profile,changed" - done
2. spaces after EINA_LIST_FOREACH - done
3. variable type - keep
4. author - done
5. removing deprecated marking in patch - done
6. add elm_win_available_profiles_get to test_config for the debugging
purpose - done
7. check whether a given profile is present in an available profiles.
otherwise window profile will be one of the item
in available profiles. - newly added thing to the elm_win
8. merge with EO - done. :(
Any comments would be appreciated.
SVN revision: 80216