Add code to fetch illume atoms on border map & property changes (if needed).
- This avoids a lot of round-trip calls to X when running illume2.
Remove whitespace & fix some formatting.
Use PATH_MAX instead of 4096.
Update illume2 code to use new border atoms and avoid round-trip X calls.
SVN revision: 44879
Do not set lock_client_location or lock_user_location during border assign
hook. (These were responsible for elm_indicator window not being movable)
Add a new function so that we can move indicator window to proper position
if we are not in landscape mode. ( This resets indicator window to top
position when mode changes to non-landscape)
Thanks for the help Raster ;)
SVN revision: 44871
* passphrase dialog now has a minimum set size.
* gadget service name just shows if gadget is larger than 32px, this
avoids useless 1-2 letters + ellipsis on small gadgets.
* it's not clear from connman, but seems that error is just
meaningful if they are in state == failure, they just don't append
the error and do not notify it went away :-(
* NotConnected is the name, not the message. Now disconnect on
already disconnected is fine (called when one request passphrase
* fix typo "Disconnect s/to/from/g network service"
* add some notes on where to handle cellular services.
SVN revision: 44854
* interacts with offline mode (menu > settings > mode > offline)
* asks password if service requrires a password or failed to connect.
* on server exit stringshares go wrong and it crashes. It is very
weird that this does not happen with e_dbus_connman_test and
valgrind reports no error there. It is easy to reproduce, but hard
to track as things are asynchronously and stringshare will report
the error on the last _del(), that might the correct one and the
spurious happened before.
* part of the usability issues are due connman server (connmand), it
should have an "authentication failed" error (instead of generic
"Failed: input/output error" and it should stop entering
"InProgress" when it is not (often happens when one enters invalid
password, gets an Failed i/o error, then system keeps into
InProgress). Toggling offline mode might help reset the status.
SVN revision: 44847
Remove some commented lines in quickpanel.
Add some printfs to quickpanel sort.
Remove dead code line in illume2 layout.
Separate illume and illume2 modules in build process (this allows illume &
illume2 to be enabled/disabled separately)
SVN revision: 44841