* remove AM_ENABLE_SHARED (already set by default
* remove the built of he static liraries (modules)
* add AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR([m4]) so that aclocal can find the m4 macros
when autoreconf is used or like reconfiguring after a change in configure.ac
SVN revision: 38590
according to raster e_gadcon_canvas_zone_geometry_get() was supposed
to return zone-relative coordinates, but it was implemented
incorrectly and everything now depends on absolute coordinates, so
let's keep it absolute.
SVN revision: 38589
1. get rid of grammar mistake
2. refer to COPYING-PLAIn correctly as the filename
3. be more explicit on "shipping source" due to ambiguity (this makes it what
it was intended to be and that is GPL compatible).
this does not modify the LGPL libs... or GPL apps etc. - only those using the
original COPYING from e. author and dates at the top remain the same.
SVN revision: 38569
* simplify eina_stringshare usage with _eina_stringshare_replace();
* do not modify the string in stringshare as in e_fm2_parent_go();
* use custom_theme_content instead of custom_theme in e_fm2_custom_theme_content_set().
Hopefully this will break nothing, but further analysis if it's
leaking strings in the stringshare should be done.
SVN revision: 38559
It's nasty to have shelf auto-hided when you have a popup like mixer
or battery warning, so gadcon popups will now lock shelf while they're
Developers can go back to old behaviour setting the appropriate flag
SVN revision: 38530
e_menu had this behaviour that submenus were not deleted
automatically, relying on the parent menu to hook to post_deactivate
and then delete them.
This was good because maybe you don't want to delete these children,
you might want to reuse them sometime.
But it ended that nobody was using this feature, and worse: most use
cases were failing to delete these children, causing memory leak.
This commit changes the default behaviour and thus remove all the
existing code that was replicating such work. If one want the old
behavior, just call e_menu_item_submenu_set(mi, NULL) and it will be
unbounded from the parent.
If you experience any problems with that, try adding some printf()
before _e_menu_free() and _e_menu_item_free() and print some relevant
information like m->category and m->header.title or mi->label in order
to figure out the problematic menu.
SVN revision: 38528